Aptitude

Passion

Goals

A rapid skilling program to help you discover your Best Tech Jobs

50,000+

Software Trained Professionals

20,000+

Fresh Hires Trained

3,00,000+

Campus Freshers Assessed

Integrated Digital Ecosystem

For Learning, Innovation and Entrepreneurship

discoveri

Discoveri

Data Scientist

ML - AI

Big Data

Block Chain

demo-attachment-1097-Group-917
Talent incubation

Talent Incubation

AR/XR/MR

IOT

Digital Marketing

Business Intelligence

Adv competencies

Adv Competencies

Data centre mgt.

Cyber Security

User Experience

Devops

demo-attachment-1098-Mask-Group-2
digital innovation

Digital Innovation

AI & Data Tech

Health Tech

 

demo-attachment-1097-Group-917
startup

Startup LaunchPad

Impact KPI's

ROI

Market Research

Business Plan

startup accelaration

Startup Accelerator

Tech Research

Patents

IP Creation

Proof of Concept

Over A Decade Of Excellence

36

Career Paths

50+

Fortune 500

80+

Global Companies

They Choose Us
Colleges
Our channel Partners
Top Product and Global Companies
Our SkillAssure Discoveri Journey

SkillAssure Explained

SkillAssure Success Story

SkillAssure On Campus

Testimonials

What People Say About Us

demo-attachment-1098-Mask-Group-2
It has been an enriching and longstanding journey together. Your interest in helping us create robust learning solutions has resulted in an improved quality of our learning programs.
cnEWVWKT_400x400
Philips India
Learning & Development
We are very happy with the results that we are seeing for the last few years. The engineers trained by SkillAssure have been exceeding all expectations of the delivery managers.
0
Amadeus Software Labs
APAC R&D Head
demo-attachment-1096-Mask-Group-3
First time we achieved 100% placement through a training program on campus. 85% of them got placed in leading product companies and the other 15% in Global Service companies.
download
Director
TPO College